Saturday, January 30, 2010

Never thought I'd be blogging..

Then again, I never imagined I'd be in my current position either. I've created this blog for a few reasons: 1) to keep you all up to date of my condition. While I love getting all of your caring emails, I'm realizing that I'm spending too much time trying to catch up with responses and therefore am causing stress to my body - which is a no no. 2) As the days and months grow longer, I'll need to share my random thoughts with out driving any one of you insane...it is I who will slowly enter the realm of temporary insanity. I invite you all to watch my slow decent and enjoy, knowing that the end will come eventually and I will continue my life as planned and await the next experience that can onlybe found in the back pages of the medical books.

2 comments:

  1. Good morning. Nice blog. You were apparently up early! You should be enjoying the good sleep. Come Monday you'll have a little girl crawling into bed with you to ask some really important question.

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah, I just found out about your blog,
    you should really consider writing a novel while
    you're in bed for the next couple months! You really have a talent for writing! :-) You and
    your family are in our thoughts and prayers.
    Hang in there, soon this will all be just a vague
    memory and you will be bouncing a kid on each knee!
    Hope you are all settled in at home by now!
    With much love......Kim (P.)

    ReplyDelete