Sunday, January 31, 2010

Confusing Messages

So, we are the rare couple who doesn't want to know what gender we're having. While at Mayo for our 20-week appointment, the tech slipped up and used the masculine pronoun after reviewing the pelvic area. Then, while at Southdale ER, the nurse slipped up and used the masculine pronoun again. But today while doing my daily monitoring, the RN said, "She's an active little one." So all bets are off for me - I really have no idea what we're having. :)

Secondly, I really dislike the doctors here. They've given me very little hope that I'll be able to stay home for very long. They all seem to think I'll be back in a couple of weeks. Is it incredibly rude to look them dead in their eyes and say, "I'll prove you wrong - so suck it!"?

3 comments:

  1. hey Sarah, Jon sent me your link. We are praying for you guys and for that little baby! We will check here to be updated.

    For sure tell them to suck it!!! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sarah! Hang in there and I know you're not afraid to tell them what you think!!! We are still trying to pick a time to come visit...we will let ya know what we decide soon. Hope you get to go home and rest in the comfort of your own bedroom...that should really lift your spirits :) Take care...we are praying for you and baby and the rest of your crew!!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi-
    Just Auntie Kristin checking in on that lil niece/nephew and hoping and praying that you got to go home to your own bed today! I am SURE Anabelle will love to cuddle with you and watch cartoons....definately need a TV in the bedroom now! Love and lots of prayers-
    Auntie Kristin and Uncle Andy

    ReplyDelete